Sweet Caroline

September 25, 2013

redsox1

redsox2

redsox3

redsox4

redsox5

redsox6

redsox7

redsox8

redsox9

redsox10

Hello Lovelies! I have never been a big sports fan, but the other weekend I went to my first ever baseball game. It was a Boston Red Sox vs New York Yankees game, and Boston won! I went with my friend Sarah, and it was seriously a wonderful experience. Not only because we got the tickets for free from a relative of hers, we were sitting so close, it was an exciting game, and our team won, but also because Sarah was seriously the best person to go with. I learned so much about the game and the history of the Red Sox from her, it was incredible. The atmosphere in the stadium is unreal, from the sounds of people cheering and the music, to the smells of hot dogs, beer, sweat, ice cream, baseball all together, to the friendly people all around. I'm also obsessed with the view of the moon and the view of the Pru. Oh and the best part was probably the ice cream I got in a little Red Sox hat. What is your favorite sporting event to go to?

xo, Stay Infinite

3 comments

  1. I love sports games because of that!! They can provide such an amazing vibe and unity among the fans. Of course it can get ugly sometimes.. but the good moments are just so much fun!

    Teffy Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks awesome! and the photos are lovely ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are amazing
    I just discovered but already love your blog!
    Bravo

    www.blackismygold.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Juliette Laura. Design by FCD.