Ivy Bones

December 4, 2013

IvyBones1

IvyBones2

Outfit Details; Skirt, Brandy Melville. Shirt, Brandy Melville. Boots, (mine) Nine West.

IvyBones3

IvyBones4

IvyBones5

IvyBones6

IvyBones7

IvyBones8

IvyBones9

IvyBones10

Hello Loves! Here are photos I shot of Clara the same day as these a few weeks ago while she was
visiting from Germany, I am missing my beautiful sister more and more everyday.

Links I Love;
Real life Harry Potter boy.
Real life Batboy, the best Make A Wish ever.
This man had the proper outlook on death.
Motorcyclist running into some trouble- crying laughing over here.
The new Naked 3 palette is out and it is the number one item on my wishlist.
This slow track of crickets singing sounds like a choir of human voices.
Free people does it again with another beautiful video, this time shot in my home state ME!

xo, Stay Infinite

7 comments

  1. Nice outfit!
    xx

    www.bohemianjourneys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she is absolutely stunning, and I love the outfit too!

    ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit! that skirt is so pretty

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mood of these pictures!
    The colour of your skirt if amazing =)

    { Teffys Perks Blog } X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pictures, I love her outfit and those boots are so cool! I just watched that FP short film, soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos!
    Okay but "Ivy Bones" might be my new favorite phrase. That is wonderful.

    xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks delicious. i love food in a jar. it seemed trendy a couple years ago and then faded out a little bit.

    beautiful photography. glad to have discovered your blog :)

    -amber
    http://thesiblingrivalries.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Juliette Laura. Design by FCD.